Innovation in food-experience: a combination of social contact – learning – fun – growing – dining – recreation. They are selling a product image.
The old-fashioned school-garden is an example for product and learning experience which still works: http://www.rotterdam.nl/educatieve_tuinen_prins_alexander
- http://terra-gourmet.com/en-US/default Making farming practices accessible and supporting animal welfare: the example of the ‘Roundel housing system’ in the Netherlands: http://www.rondeel.org/
- Landscape management, school education and multi-functional agriculture in sheep farming near Rotterdam: http://maoosthoek.nl/
- Regional development plan for Schieveen near Rotterdam to combine grassland bird protection with regional food production: http://www.schieveensepolder.eu/
- Inniciatve for the live network of European public gardens in various European countries with different climatic: http://www.srce-me-povezuje.si/drustvo-mule/
- The net of schools eco-gardens. Education of children in schools about ecological vegetable and herbs production: http://www.solskiekovrt.si/